Tonight we wanted to make quesadillas. The problem is that we only had corn tortillas (the smaller ones) and they get a bit too crispy for a standard quesadilla.
It’s a quick and tasty one.
- start warming up the tortillas in a non stick pan
- on another pan sauté the chicken (cut in 1/3 in cubes) with the green onions/li>
- when the tortillas start to get warm add the shredded mozzarella
- add the chicken on top and cover with a bit more mozzarella
- when the mozzarella is melted you know it’s one
- plate the tortilla and add the guacamole, mango salsa (you can use any other salsa, and fresh green onions
You’re done. Enjoy!