This is a take on a very traditional dish from Abruzzo.
Ingredients for two people:
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- one clove of garlic
- 3-4 anchovy fillets
- Couple of dry spicy chillies (feel free to use more!)
- a generous bunch of italian parsley (also known as flat parsley). Roughly chopped.
- about 200gr pasta (a bit less than 1/2 pound)
Really easy on the execution side.
- Bring water to boil and put the pasta in
- Slowly cook the chopped garlic, anchovies, and chilies. I usually start it over medium heat and as soon as it gets hot (you see the garlic starts to fry a bit) I lower the heat to a simmer. Let is simmer until the pasta is cooked (about 12mins)
- Drain the pasta and our in the oil mix
- Quickly stir it and add the parsley